Temple Men’s Basketball Tickets are on sale now!
Order yours today by calling the Temple Ticket Sales Office at 215-204-TIXX.
Temple Basketball Flex Package
Click here, or call 215-204-TIXX to purchase a Flex Ticket Package today!
Season Ticket Holder Exchange Program
New for 2016 – Season Ticket Holders can now exchange their tickets for games.
- Season tickets may be exchanged up to 72 hours in advance of the game for any of the pre-selected dates throughout the 2016-2017 season.
- Exchanges are based on availability. Please note, season ticket locations are the only tickets that can be exchanged.
- Seating availability based on season ticket package, and locations subject to availability within the price level.
- Season tickets can be exchanged at The Liacouras Center Ticket Windows in person up to 72 hours in advance or by calling the Temple Ticket Sales team at 215-204-TIXX.
- Season Ticket holders only can exchange up to four games during the 2016-2017 season.
- Ticket exchange not valid for the following games: Cincinnati (12/28/16), SMU (2/9/17), UConn (2/19/17).
- Exchange dates are subject to change and ticket locations are based on availability.
Season Ticket Holders - How to Transfer Your Tickets
1. Log into your e-venue account by clicking here. Use your account # and password that you created for yourself if you have already registered yourself online.
2. If you have not registered before, you will need your account # and pin # to register your account.
3. Once signed in, click on My Account on the left hand side of the page.
4. Under “Manage My Tickets,” click on Transfer Tickets/Items, Return Tickets.
5. Pick the game you want to transfer.
6. Pick the seats you want to transfer, enter the recipient’s information and click submit.
7. The Transfer Recipient would then receive an email with a link to accept the transfer.
8. The recipient needs to enter his/her email address and click accept.
9. The recipient would then log into his/her e-venue account or register an account if they have never registered before.
10. The recipient would then receive an email containing a PDF attachment with their Print At Home tickets.